Saturday, August 15, 2020

Friends of Marie - More Information


For the past year or so, I have been visiting a CFNM blog that a nice woman from France named Marie has set up. It has also been included in the sidebars of my CFNM and my Classic Ladies blogs. There is a mix of random CFNM photos she finds on the internet, but also photos submitted by some of her readers.

Please take the time to view it here.

In addition to the photos, there is an ever-increasing number of female commenters expressing their fondness for dicks, balls, and also playing "guess the size" games with each other.

After reading that blog for over a year, I have come to recognize there is a core group of 20 to 25 men and 15 or so women, along with an unknown number of nameless commenters. For some time now, the ladies have been requesting that the male commenters send in photos of their penises: large or small, hard or soft, hairy or bare.

That blog only accepts photos that have a "CF" to go with the "NM", but only a few men have done so, because they lack the availability of a clothed woman to take a picture with.

I have offered to host those NM-only photos here. Yes, I have an "Exposed Men" blog, but that is usually occupied with random photos of beefy studs found on the internet. What I have described above is a somewhat close-knit group of women who like to see nude men, and the men who are willing to comply with their wishes. Many of us have commented back and forth among each other for months on Marie's blog, but the ladies' requests to see our "pimmels" (as they say in Germany, I think) have gone unfulfilled for the most part.

So this series is rooted in a CFNM "community", and this is a CFNM blog, so we will just consider these photos of nude men to be the "Other Delights" the blog title refers to. I know of at least ten ladies that will be extremely delighted to have this series started.


Ladies: 
I suppose we will need some ground rules, but I don't want to make the rules. That should be done by YOU, because (as we all know by now) in CFNM, the CF's are in charge, as it should be. I am only your facilitator because I already have a blog that you can use. To provide some organization for this start-up, I would like to invite the frequent female commenters on Marie's blog to send their ideas, that can be posted here. Those would be: Petra, Linda, Vanessa, Maisie, Maria S, Femsup, Gretchen, Olivia H, Mary Elizabeth, Jen, Marie, Julia P, Carla and Geraldine.

Let's have these ladies set the rules, and we will all benefit in the end.


Men: 
I said I wasn’t making any of the rules, but actually I do have four in addition to whatever the ladies come up with.

1. Do not send photos unless you have been a commenter on Marie’s blog. I am not doing this so every horndog on the internet can show his dick. Instead, the female commenters have expressed an interest in seeing the cocks and balls of those men who they have already been commenting with. So if you haven’t already done so, stop by Marie’s blog and make yourself known to the group by commenting, using a name. It doesn’t need to be your full name or even your real first name, but something unique from everyone else so we will all be able to identify each other.

2. Do not send photos that have a clothed female in them. Those are truly CFNM photos and should be sent to Marie so she can post them on her blog. I only want to “take the business that Marie doesn’t want”.

3. No anonymous submissions or comments. If you don’t have a Blogger account, you at least need to include a name at the end of your comment.

4. Obviously, you must be of legal age.

Men from Marie's blog, if you are reading this you know who you are. I also know who you are, but I am not going to list your names just now, so that someone else doesn't send photos and comment as you. Once your photo is posted, I will add you to the list of male "contestants" that our female friends can comment on, judge, rate, or do whatever they want to do that makes them happy. (That's what this is all about, right boys?)


Everyone: 
We will do this on a trial basis and see how it works, but it all depends on participation from the ladies. I am not going to receive and post photos of men’s penises if it is only going to be me and a few men making the comments.

No anonymous comments. If you don’t have a Blogger account, you at least need to include a name at the end of your comment.

In fairness to Marie, I will not be answering any more questions about my blog if they are asked on Marie's blog.  Please put all your questions here in one of the blog entries that have "Friends of Marie" in the title.  Thanks for understanding.


Stay tuned!


 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Welcome to all my new readers. If you are viewing this on your phone, be sure to click "View web version" to see additional photos and links on the blog sidebar.

If you are having trouble commenting as an anonymous user, be sure to have accept cookies set on. That has worked for others. (It's Google Blogger, not me.)

Commenters without a Blogger account: Be sure to include a name at the end of your comments. Anonymous comments without a name may be deleted. (After all, the purpose of this series is 1: for the ladies to see our dicks; 2: for all of us to exchange comments, but let's know who we are talking to.)

Click on the "Friends of Marie" label below to see all posts in this series.
Click on my user name below to send photos to me via my profile page.

4 comments:

  1. Shall I indeed send in a/some picture(s) as requested by Linda lately?
    Really want to...
    XXX Pimmelchen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please do, Pimmelchen.

      Your Mistress Linda is waiting!
      :)

      Delete
  2. I just discovered your site and Marie's and just made my first comment there. I'll make more. I find the idea of being naked around clothed women both exhilarating and scary. Also, it looks like you stopped posting photos of commenters, but if not I may submit one down the road after commenting enough to get to know a few people. And if I have the guts....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Minneapolis, sorry I only now just saw your comment. If you still want to send your photos, you can find my email address by clicking on my screen name, then on my profile page there is an email link under "Contact Me". I will then post your photos here.

      Delete