Saturday, September 5, 2020

Friends of Marie - Who's Who

Hello all, hopefully by now most of the regular commenters from Marie's blog have found their way over to this blog to see the photos submitted by some of the male commenters.

First, please be sure to revisit Andy From Rome's blog entry. Five more photos were added there this week.

Ladies, this is really all for you and your enjoyment of our "assets". To help everyone get acquainted, I have made a chart of the ladies I found making the most comments over the past few months.

I have divided them into 4 teams, for no reason other than if they should want to have games or contests as teams. I thought it might be easier for one person to organize that, rather than have 12 people come to an agreement.  If you want to change the teams, or not use it at all that is ok.

I will also add ladies not already on this list, if they leave comments on this blog.


And now, for the reason the ladies are here. The men!

Here is a list of men who have commented on Marie's blog more than a few times over the past few months. I have gathered some information from those that have already sent their photos. Any men who have not sent photos can also provide their stats for inclusion in the table below, so that the ladies will have our "important" information for their enjoyment.

I will add other men to this list if they send in some photos. (List updated 13-Nov-2022)
      OSF Pics = Number of photos posted to this blog. (M = they have photos on Marie's blog.)


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Welcome to all my new readers. If you are viewing this on your phone, be sure to click "View web version" to see additional photos and links on the blog sidebar.

If you are having trouble commenting as an anonymous user, be sure to have accept cookies set on. That has worked for others. (It's Google Blogger, not me.)

Commenters without a Blogger account: Be sure to include a name at the end of your comments. Anonymous comments without a name may be deleted. (After all, the purpose of this series is 1: for the ladies to see our dicks; 2: for all of us to exchange comments, but let's know who we are talking to.)

Click on the "Friends of Marie" label below to see all posts in this series.
Click on my user name below to email photos to me via my profile page.

7 comments:

  1. I can't wait to participate in some races

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stats for you all, as I work up my bravery to send pics of myself nude:
    Country: USA
    Age Group: 30-49
    Circumsized: Yes
    Glans exposed: Always
    Shaved Penis: Hairy
    Shaved Balls: Hairy
    Penis Length: 16.5 cm
    Penis Width: 4.5 cm
    Penis Circumference: 13 cm
    Balls Hang: 14 cm
    Balls Length: 9 cm
    Orgasms Avg Per Week: 7
    Orgasms Max Per Day: 3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You could obscure your face (as others have done here and on Marie's blog). I'm sure the ladies have other priorities. :)

      Delete
  3. To Klitskr,

    I received your email, but if you want to provide me with your details to add to the chart above, please paste the actual stats into your email text and not just a link to it. I am not clicking on a link in an email from someone I don't know.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will send you some pics and stats tomorrow

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have updated the chart of men's statistics to include not only Eric Mangorian (whose photos were posted on this blog last month), but also for Dave, who's wife "B" has posted many photos of her nude hubby on Marie's blog.

    She's quite feisty - first blurring Dave's face on some earlier photos, but eventually exposing not only his penis and balls, but his complete identity for all the world to see (most likely without his prior knowledge!) Be sure to check out all his photos on Marie's blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I forgot to mention: B says she gets Dave's penis and balls waxed monthly, and as for his maximum orgasms per day, that all depends on how horny she is!

      Delete