Wednesday, September 23, 2020

Friends of Marie / Roberta's Fantasy - Ryan

Ryan (who has previously sent in some nude photos) has also responded to Roberta's fantasy. Besides the tool belt that he has strapped on, it looks like he could hang some rope or an extension cord on his sturdy man-hook.

 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Welcome to all my new readers. If you are viewing this on your phone, be sure to click "View web version" to see additional photos and links on the blog sidebar.

If you are having trouble commenting as an anonymous user, be sure to have accept cookies set on. That has worked for others. (It's Google Blogger, not me.)

Commenters without a Blogger account: Be sure to include a name at the end of your comments. Anonymous comments without a name may be deleted. (After all, the purpose of this series is 1: for the ladies to see our dicks; 2: for all of us to exchange comments, but let's know who we are talking to.)

Click on the "Friends of Marie" label below to see all posts in this series.
Click on my user name below to send photos to me via my profile page.

4 comments:

  1. Well done Ryan, my nude brother! Serving the females well in our natural role as naked workmen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must admit that the level of the competitors is very high. I like to see how committed you are for my enjoyment. I think I'll think about some new, bolder requests this time. vote 8 for the size and for the physique

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks roberta I can't wait to participate in other challenges! I had a lot of fun. Too bad we only answered two

    ReplyDelete
  4. Will have to work on some work pics over the next few days

    ReplyDelete