Wednesday, June 2, 2021

Friends of Marie - Eric

Next up is Eric, a long-time blog reader and fan of CFNM. 
 
Eric did not say where he is from, and at first I thought Copenhagen (because of the statue in the 5th photo), but that's the wrong statue. Hopefully he will let us know in the comments below.

Eric said "The CFNM theme and also CFNF and CMNM are very exciting. I am quite obsessed with public nudity and have recently started to push my limits. I would love to be serving and to be displayed naked by one or more women. I am also open to serve men." 

 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Welcome to all my new readers. If you are viewing this on your phone, be sure to click "View web version" to see additional photos and links on the blog sidebar.

If you are having trouble commenting as an anonymous user, be sure to have accept cookies set on. That has worked for others. (It's a Google Blogger issue, not my settings.)

Commenters without a Blogger account: Be sure to include a name at the end of your comments. Anonymous comments without a name may be deleted. (After all, the purpose of this series is 1: for the ladies to see our dicks; 2: for all of us to exchange comments, but let's know who we are talking to.)

Click on the "Friends of Marie" label below to see all posts in this series.
Click on my user name below to email photos to me via my profile page.
 

4 comments:

  1. I'm so happy to see my pal Eric here with us... We've been pals for a long time and he's truly devoted to the idea of CFNM and sharing male nudity.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have started to challenge myself as well..I live in a small town not far from Stockholm. My most daring enterprise was to get naked and take a selfie outside our police station. Very exhilarating!
    But, I've found that most people accept ny nudity with far less fuzz than I expected. It seems that people are not all that chocked by nudity any more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seems us guys are doing our part for the ladies, hopefully they are enjoying it, even if they are not commenting or participating.

    ReplyDelete