Saturday, November 12, 2022

Bunz II

Continuing the theme from the previous post, here's another guy displaying his butt.
"Why is that photo on this blog, and not on your 'Exposed Men' blog?" you might ask. 
 
Because it fits in with the "CFNM and Other Delights" theme in general, and with the "Friends of Marie" series in particular. 
 
 
 
Oh, I forgot to mention... that is me. Twice I've visited the same Asian masseuse, and both times she complimented me on my butt. This last time I said "Why don't you take a picture of it?", so she did! 
 
A few minutes later I thought to ask her to take another photo, this time with her in the picture (even if it was just her hand on my ass), so it would qualify as CFNM and I could send it to Marie for her blog. But by that time she already had oil all over her hands and wasn't going to do that. That also precluded any frontal photos. 
 
Oh well, maybe next time!

 

2 comments:

  1. Dude, looking awesome! Way to show it off here and for the masseuse. Doing us proud, brother!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to seeing more pics with the masseuse, good job!

    ReplyDelete