Wednesday, May 19, 2021

Friends of Marie - NudeVinzAtl

Welcome to Season Two of the Prolonged Pandemic Pimmel Party. 

For my new readers, there is a CFNM blog by a French woman named Marie, where a group of ladies and men comment on various photos that Marie has posted (some from her readers). 

Last summer, some of the ladies expressed an interest in seeing the penises of the male commenters, but if the photos didn’t also include a clothed woman Marie would not post them. That's were I stepped in with this blog. 

Last season's contestants were Kinky Hermit, Andy from Rome, and Ryan. Their photos can be found using the "Friends of Marie" links on this blog’s sidebar. After several weeks of minimal response, I discontinued the contest. Now I'm giving it a second chance. I'm hoping the ladies will stop by and browse the photos of their sturdy male fans. These guys would like nothing better than to please them. 

You can see all the relevant posts on my blog by following the "Friends of Marie" label. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NudeVinzAtl has stepped forward to start us off. Vinz has been commenting on Marie's blog (and on my blog here) for quite some time, and has always expressed an interest in pleasing the ladies in whatever way he can - offering himself up for the ladies' entertainment either by their hands-on participation, or just watching him perform for their amusement. 

 
Here he proudly shows all...
 
In these first two photos, it looks like he is in a school classroom. Is he a teacher, and is staying late to audition for the drama coach?
 
I wasn't going to post this one, since it's so similar to the first photo. But, it shows his bare nut-sack to full advantage. (I think it was Linda who expressed a fondness for big balls.)
 
Vinz looks to be relaxing at home, waiting for the chance to perform...
 
Look how detailed the shadow of his glans is!
 
And speaking of shadows, Vinz' stiff cock and hanging balls each have their own...
 
Ladies, you will have to ask him if the back door is available...
 
Ladies, as a reminder, here is the list of the male commenters and their vital statistics, for your enjoyment.
 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Welcome to all my new readers. If you are viewing this on your phone, be sure to click "View web version" to see additional photos and links on the blog sidebar.

If you are having trouble commenting as an anonymous user, be sure to have accept cookies set on. That has worked for others. (It's a Google Blogger issue, not my settings.)

Commenters without a Blogger account: Be sure to include a name at the end of your comments. Anonymous comments without a name may be deleted. (After all, the purpose of this series is 1: for the ladies to see our dicks; 2: for all of us to exchange comments, but let's know who we are talking to.)

Click on the "Friends of Marie" label below to see all posts in this series.
Click on my user name below to email photos to me via my profile page.
 

8 comments:

  1. Good job of joining in Vinz! Hopefully the ladies will join in this time around and make it as much fun as it can be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks brother! I appreciate it. :-)

    ReplyDelete

  3. Sexy handsome man, but hairy is a bold choice in a community where most of the men end up shaved and on display!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hairy at least to start! My natural state, like my nudity. But I'm of course willing to be shaved, if the audience requests it! I have a close male pal who's also a CFNM fan, and his regular audience prefers him shaved completely below the neck. When we discuss the possibility of me going with him to meet his female friend, I always eagerly agree to being shaved first, as she requests.

      Delete

    2. CFNM found me. The first time that I got shaved was as a punishment for getting caught enjoying shaved pussy a little too much on the internet. Marched into the bathroom to stand in front of the big mirror and watch as my pubes disappeared. Had to keep my crotch fully shaven all summer with the requirement that I would have to drop my pants at any time or place for inspections. I know that there were photos taken, never seen them, have no idea who has. Now I am hairy in the winter and shaved bare in the summertime, naked on demand.

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Hi TNG, click on "View my complete profile" in the About Me section at the top of the sidebar. Then you will find my email address under "Contact Me". Send your photos and I will post them as I did the others.

      (I was just thinking about this contest last night, and wondering if anyone else would ever send their photos.)

      Delete
  5. Nice picks. Thanks for posting. Just take off a little more pubic hair..

    ReplyDelete