Saturday, September 12, 2020

Working for Roberta

Last week I received this request from a woman named Roberta:

"Good morning I recently discovered this blog and I admit that I really like to see all these men submissive to us women. I have a request for those who want to make me happy. An erotic fantasy of mine is the man dressed as a worker. 

In fact I would like to see a worker undressed or naked with tools. or even dirty from work. Please post it in the CFNM section where there are amateur users."


I wonder if Roberta has any past adventures she's not telling us about?  Such as...




Ok readers, would anyone like to fulfill Roberta's fantasy?

You can send me your photo(s) using the email link on my profile page. (This request is open to everyone, not just previous commenters from Marie's blog. These rules apply though: you must include a first name or nickname, specify your country, and you must be of legal age.)


To get Roberta's motor started, here are some photos I found on the internet that she might find interesting:

3 comments:

  1. I will have to dig through some of my old photos, did an entire series of nude handyman photos a few years ago, but don't know how many still exist.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I emailed a few pics a week ago, did you get them?

      Delete
  2. challenge accepted. I see what I can find in the garage

    ReplyDelete