Sunday, April 21, 2019

Show Time

My wife's younger sister called me to ask if I could come over to her apartment and hook up her DVD player. (She had moved it to another room and forgot how all the wires connected.)


Once I got over there I found that two of her girlfriends had spent the night, and all 3 seemed kind of horny. Next thing I know, I'm nude and they have me jerking off for their amusement. Look at these two - they are fascinated.

One of them took the photo, and said I should come back often, so that my wife "doesn't happen to find out".

(I actually think she would have been be ok with it, given the circumstances. But I didn't let on to these 3 girls, preferring to let them think they had me over a barrel. I will look forward to these return engagements, even if it is only to perform for them.)

1 comment:

  1. This has been one of my biggest fantasies since I played show me yours an I'll show you mime with my nieces as a kid... Sadly never had the chance yet.

    ReplyDelete