Saturday, November 7, 2020

Wife is about to embark on a CFNM lifestyle

Check out that stiffy! (She is.)

He just learned that her two sisters are coming over shortly, and she has instructed him that he will remain nude during their visit.(Just the thought of that is keeping him hard!)


They have never seen him nude, and have no idea that this is in store for them when they arrive. This babe is just banking on her hunch that her sisters will love seeing his cock. (No doubt they will, especially if he remains at full attention.)

2 comments:

  1. If a beauty like her wanted to see me nude, I would be nude. If she wanted to show me off to her female friends and family with an erection, I would be nude and hard when I answered the door.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd submit to required / forced nudity by her and in the presence of her sisters or friends. NakedRob a1ablvd@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete