Saturday, February 13, 2021

The Party Favor

This guy lost a bet with his wife (I think he actually won), and must spend the afternoon naked and blindfolded, as his wife's guests have their way with him. Oh, I would love to be in his place.
 
He has no idea who all is there today, and with the blindfold on it will stay that way. He just hopes there's no men.
No, he hasn't had any intercourse, but has had quite a few facefuls of luscious boobs, and everyone has been sucking and playing with that big cock. 

Look how this babe is tugging and stretching his stiffy! That's his mother-in-law, and you know damn well she's not going to waste this golden opportunity for some anonymous groping.

She's hoping that after everyone else leaves, her daughter will let her strip and sit on that big dick.

6 comments:

  1. This photo will be a nice gift for the mother-in-law. Should be an interesting time on the next family beach vacation.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad I could provide a public service!
      LOL

      Delete
    2. Its a great image. You mind if I use it in my blog? Lots of good story potential!

      Delete
    3. That would be fine, Hamm.

      But I noticed you have deleted your Giros Island blog. Again.

      Delete
    4. Hey Old School - I tend to get too caught up in the blog - but, mam, do I love creating the stories! If you like them, I'm happy to send an occasional story your way. I like seeing them appreciated, but don't want the constant distraction of my own blog.
      - Hamm

      Delete