Wednesday, September 21, 2022

Studly VI

I'M BACK, BABY! (And with a crap-ton of backlogged photos, so you will see me more than once a week for awhile.) 

Actually, I decided I couldn't stay way that long after all. I tried to resume posting in mid-August, but I had access issues where Blogger wasn't letting me log into my account to post content unless I entered my phone number (which I wasn't about to do). For some reason, I was still able to post comments on other peoples' blogs. 

But I got that all straightened out today, so let's not waste any more time.


So where does one turn to make a big splash, CFNM-style?   Mr. Studly, of course!

2 comments:

  1. the horse-hung mascot of our naked male movement!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The girl in pic. 2 is about to chow down on donkey dick!

    ReplyDelete