Sunday, July 14, 2019

Further Adventures of My Wife and BBC

So I'm finding out more about my wife's dalliance into the world of BBC.

A few days after that night I mentioned here, she opened up a bit more. It seems that the "club" she and her girlfriend went to wasn't a bar or dance club, but a male strip joint. And one with black strippers only! In fact, she and her girlfriend were two of the very few white women there.

The two of them had been planning this for some time, and although she was a little nervous about going, once she got there and saw the parade of big black cocks, there was no stopping her.


She said when she saw this guy sucking his own cock, it drove her wild. After that she could no longer stay in her seat. She stormed the stage and began groping this guy's ass and cock.
What she told me next shocked me: While this guy was sucking his cock, she began licking his balls and asshole, and plunged her tongue into his ass! Then she sucked on his cock while jamming her finger deep into his ass.

The venue was allowing all this, apparently because of the novelty of a white woman in the house, and one horny enough to act on her desires.

Before his routine was over, she stripped to the waist and let him suck on her tits, which were by now covered in sweat and topped by rock-hard nipples. (And just so I wouldn't think she was making this all up, her girlfriend got a few dozen photos of all the action, which my wife proudly showed to me.)

So to summarize, my wife groped and sucked this stripper's huge dick, balls and ass, and rimmed his sweaty ass.  She also got nude and had her tits sucked, and all of this in front of dozens of rowdy spectators.  Not only that, but she said she spent about $200 in tips on the strippers, and then took one of them back to her GF's place where the three of them had sex for hours!

Man, I've got some catching up to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment