Friday, July 5, 2019

Tom and Vicky enjoy pegging

A short time ago, I became aware of the Chaturbate.com website, where amateurs can broadcast themselves having sex over the internet. There are categories for men, women, and couples (others too, I think).

Viewers can (but are not required to) purchase "tokens" that they use to tip the performers for certain acts to be done.  Viewers can lurk anonymously, or create accounts whereby they can log on and send comments, tips, or both.

I have no intention of spending any money on this, but I have created an account mainly so I can "save" certain performers as favorites, to easily find them again without having to scroll through dozens of thumbnail photos. I am a "Grey", which is the site's color classification for the cheap users that don't buy tokens.  Some performers limit what "greys" can see or do.

I have logged on a few times, and always go to the "couples" category. While most sites show men and women (and not always 1 of each!) fucking, or multiple lesbians going at it, there is one site where the couple is almost always engaged in pegging.

The two of them wear "Catwoman" style masks, and he is always completely nude while she is always bottomless but usually wears a black lace t-shirt. (She also wears what is obviously a wig - albino-blonde, and styled to look like someone from the British Invasion!)

If she is not pegging him with an assortment of different-sized dildos, she is either blowing him or rimming his asshole (externally AND internally). I don't recall that he ever services her, but I'm not a regular viewer, so...

Those interested should check them out:
 https://chaturbate.com/_tom_and_vicky_new_page_2019/


(There are lots of warnings about not posting videos elsewhere, so my post has no visuals.)

1 comment:

  1. It is a good site. I have personally performed on there a few times :)

    ReplyDelete