Friday, April 10, 2020

Public Nudity - Lady Sonia

Lady Sonia is an English tart/masturbatrix who we've seen on another of my blogs.

Now she has unwittingly become part of my new series on public nudity. I am going to feature various (mostly amateur) babes who are just strolling around town nonchalantly in the nude.

What's my inspiration? Before we were married (and had our own place), my wife and I would sometimes go to seedy motels at night to get in some extra workouts.

On several of these occasions, she would completely strip in the car, and walk to the motel door in just her shoes. Of course, I would take my time getting to the door to unlock it, because I was too busy watching her ass jiggle, but also I was in no hurry to get inside (well, actually I was :) ) but I dilly-dallied in hopes that someone might spot her sweet ass.

A short time later, I saw this movie (Scandalo - 1976). The clip from 6:19 to 9:30 is just what I was aiming for (although I didn't have to coax my GF.)


Lady Sonia is wandering around an abandoned factory in these clips.  She must have returned there several times because she has a different outfit in each clip.

see video here


see video here

 
see video here


see video here


Here's a change of pace. Instead of the factory, she's out in nature - pleasuring herself. 

see video here
 

No comments:

Post a Comment