Wednesday, June 23, 2021

CFNM Examination

Hi Everyone, 
 
Before we get to our regular CFNM feature, I'd like to remind everyone of my 8 other blogs. 
(I'm posting this commercial here because this is by far my most-viewed blog.) 
 
Every Sunday:     Asian Ladies (surprisingly, this one gets very little love) 
Most Mondays:   Classic Ladies (my first blog, started in 2018) 
Every Thursday:  Amateur Ladies 
Every Friday:       Black Babes (because every Friday should be Black Friday)
 
Tuesdays, on a rotating basis: 
 
Occasional Mondays: Exposed Men 
 
Wednesdays and Saturdays are CFNM days!  
 
 


This guy had a splinter in his foot that he couldn't see. He did the right thing to seek medical attention.

1 comment:

  1. I'd like to be in that position for an examination, naked and barefoot.

    ReplyDelete