Wednesday, June 16, 2021

ISO Vanessa

Over on Marie’s CFNM blog there are a number of ladies commenting on the mens’ penises displayed there (although sadly, not as many as a year ago). One of my favorite ladies there is Vanessa, who, although she rarely leaves comments any more, when she does it invariably includes a statement like “women should be free to play with a man’s penis in public until he cums”.

Wow! Her one-track mindset is so thrilling to me. My wish is that she would one day order me to meet her someplace in public, and then strip me and have her way with my hard dick until I cum to her satisfaction. (I would fully expect that after she used me up, she would toss me aside and move on to the next available penis. And that’s ok with me. I would take satisfaction in knowing that I fulfilled her need to make me cum, and would then be of no further use to her.)

Unfortunately, the chances of that are slim. I don’t know her location, but most of the ladies on that blog seem to be in Europe, so I would assume that she is there also. I am in the USA so that’s a long way to go for a tug job. But maybe there is a like-minded gal closer to me with the same outlook as Vanessa, and who also reads these blogs. (One can hope.)

Meanwhile I will continue with my small circle of CFNM ladies, but who have never mentioned that they read CFNM blogs. It’s all great fun, but to date it has always been indoors in private, and never more than two ladies. I would like to take the leap to outdoor settings and larger groups. (I will have to get me a mask. Lol)

1 comment:

  1. I am not such an attractive guy that there is any likelihood a woman will ever want to see me nude in person, let alone play with me, but there is one long-time friend who likes to watch me in video chat. That is as close as I have ever come to being nude for a woman and will have to do now that I am near 60 years old. To find a woman who would enjoy seeing and playing with me in person is still my number one fantasy though.

    ReplyDelete